How do you meet girls?

testen, spammen..van alles en nog wat, leef je uit, maar houdt het wel netjes....
RANDOM_AVATAR
Erker
Beginner
Beginner

How do you meet girls?

door Erker » ma _17-_jan-_2022ah, 17-1-2022ad, 1:54 am

All my life I had trouble communicating with girls, there were always failures and awkward conversations. Now I want to change something in this, can you give advice on how to do this?

Abdul Malik
Forum Beheerder
Forum Beheerder

Re: How do you meet girls?

door Abdul Malik » ma _17-_jan-_2022ah, 17-1-2022ad, 3:03 am

I just like to inform you that this forum is no dating place. Or some type of source on how to suduce girls. This is a Islamic Forum that in the first place is a source to learn about the teachings of Islam. We as Muslims don't go free on the hunt for girls and women only to suduce them or to promote this act. If you want a women in your life in Islam, then there are Islamic rules that you have to considere on how to ask a women in a respectfull way in marriage. Islam don't accept the free mixing of the sexes, or relationships outside marriage. Let alone illegal sexual relationships, this is totally forbidden in Islam.

Because Allah :swt: says clearly in the Qur'an:

Nor come nigh to adultery: for it is a shameful (deed) and an evil, opening the road (to other evils).(Qur'an 17:32)

You are the best nation produced [as an example] for mankind. You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and believe in Allah.(Qur'an 3:110)
LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMAD RASULALLAH!

Keer terug naar Lekker spammen